Monday, October 30, 2017

NMS PTA Announces 2017 Fall Frenzy Fri 11/3 2:30-5PM

Our NMS PTA
Announces . . .




THE NMS FALL FRENZY
FRIDAY 11/3
2:30-5PM
AT NICHOLS MIDDLE SCHOOL
Open to all students in all grades 6 through 8.
Great activities for all including: 
Henna Tatoos, Glitter Tatoos, Music, Photo-booth, Trivia, Crafts, Dodgeball, Games, and More.

Admission $5 -*refreshments*(additional cost)
Central Pizza, Chips, Candy, and more (for an additional cost)

Come have fun with friends!
Tickets will be sold in Lunches 10/31 through 11/2

Please detach the permission form below and return to school.  
Checks for admission/door prize drawing should be made payable to: NMS PTA



My signature below indicates I will behave in accordance to all Nichols Middle School Handbook rules during this after school event.

Student Signature/Date:

I am in Grade (circle)  6,  7,  8   My Homeroom #__________



I hereby grant permission for my student to stay after dismissal at Nichols Middle School on 11/3/17 to participate in the Fall Frenzy event from 2:30 - 5:00 pm.  My signature below indicates I will make arrangements for my student to be picked up no later than 5:00 pm and the $5 for admission is included with this slip.  Please complete the information below, as this ticket will be entered into a raffle!

Parent/Guardian Signature/Date:


Interested in being a part of our team?  We welcome new and returning members to the NMS PTA.  For more info, please contact us at: nicholsmsptsa@gmail.com